Become a member of Chicago Women in Philanthropy (CWIP) and receive:
· Networking opportunities with dynamic, diverse, and intelligent women working at Chicago nonprofits and grant making organizations;
· Discounts to CWIP events and workshops, including our Annual Membership Meeting and Annual Luncheon;
· CWIP's e-newsletter and other publications;
· CWIP's Membership Directory, produced annually;
· Invaluable research and information about women's and girls' issues;
· Professional career development; and,
· Leadership opportunities on CWIP committees.
CWIP's membership year uses an individual anniversary date. Memberships are good for one year. Just click "Join CWIP" to use our online membership form!
If you would like to pay by check for your membership, select the "Bill Me" option while you are signing up and the system will automatically send you an invoice.